No-Churn Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
I can’t think of a better way to put a spin on a traditional Thanksgiving recipe than by making some homemade, no-churn, pumpkin pie ice cream. It’s a quick and easy frozen dessert that’ll be sure to satisfy your pumpkin spice cravings.
I’m totally that girl who puts pumpkin pie spice in her coffee and I’m not even ashamed! When fall weather rolls around and pumpkin spice everything starts trending, you won’t see me complaining. I will GLADLY detain all the pumpkin goodies from the non-pumpkin spice believers. That’s right! I see some of you hating the best things about the fall season! Pumpkin is the bomb! #sorrynotsorry
When I first told my close friends and family that I was creating a pumpkin pie ice cream recipe, they looked at me like I had lost my marbles. Reluctantly, they obliged and came over for a taste test. Each person immediately said it tasted just like pumpkin pie and asked for a bowl full….or two. Its safe to say that I’ve turned my dearest friends into pumpkin lovers too.
Pumpkin - 1 Non Believers - 0
I don’t know about you but it totally sucks when you purchase a tub of ice cream and no matter how much you heat up that spoon, the ice cream is such a pain to get out of the container! This recipe has a smooth, creamy texture which is perfect for scooping. Plus It’s melt in your mouth perfection, if I do say so myself.
Before starting on this recipe, make sure your heavy whipping cream is very cold. I have noticed that if the heavy whipping cream isn’t chilled enough, it won’t get the consistency you’re wanting for ice cream. For added reassurance you can chill the bowl you will be using for the ice cream base.
I highly recommend letting the ice cream freeze overnight as well, so it has plenty of time to set up properly. When you’re ready to eat, remove from freezer and serve immediately.
No-Churn Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
Prep Time: 15 mins | Set Time: 6hrs to overnight | Makes: Approximately 10 scoops
Please Note that I have included affiliate links, linked to supplies that can be used for this recipe. By clicking on these links you have the option to purchase these supplies. By purchasing supplies through these links, I will earn a small commission with no extra cost to you. Thank you!
Don’t lose it, Pin it on Pinterest here.
Ice Cream Base
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Pure Cane Sugar (White)
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 14oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 15oz can 100% Pumpkin Puree
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Crushed Graham Crackers
- 1/8 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 4-5 tbsp Softened Butter
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, beat Heavy Whipping Cream until the consistency begins to thicken. Beat in Pure Cane Sugar and Pure Vanilla Extract until it forms firm soft peaks. Do not overbeat.
- Gently fold in Sweetened Condensed Milk, Pumpkin Puree, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and Ground Cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine Crushed Graham Crackers, Light Brown Sugar, and Ground Cinnamon. Add Softened Butter one tbsp at a time until crumb begins to bind.
- In a 8x6x2 pan, add 1/3 of the ice cream base. Sprinkle in 1/3 of the crust crumb. Repeat steps until the pan in full.
- Cover and place in the freezer for 6 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to eat, remove from freezer and serve immediately in waffle cones or dessert bowls.
You're free to use this recipe for personal use, but you do not have permission to republish or distribute this recipe in any way. You do not have permission to use this recipe for your own business or to claim as your own. All content within Semi Sweet Crafter including recipes, images, designs, logos, written work, and all other information are copyrighted and you do not have permission to use. Instead, please share the link back to the original post. Thank You!